The latest yearbook by Misspent Summers brings together the best photography, reporting and comment from the year in mountain biking. It packages everything into a beautifully designed and illustrated 244-page coffee table book.
– Documents the 2020 UCI DH and XC, Enduro World Series and international Crankworx events
– Tells a range of riders’ stories from the year
– Includes photographic and written contributions from dozens of journalists and riders including roaming photographers Sven Martin, Boris Beyer and Sebastian Schieck
– Spans 244 pages of high-quality paper and ink
– Produced in the UK using sustainable materials and carbon-neutral processes
Meltdown is available now for £20 from the Misspent Summers online store and core bike shops.
Visit misspentsummers.com for more information.
A massive thanks to these brands for their help funding Meltdown: SRAM, YT Industries, FOX, Shimano, Marin Bikes, Santa Cruz Bicycles, Specialized, RockShox, Nukeproof, Maxxis