There is no tea break without washing up.
Actually, that’s not true. We regularly recycle dirty mugs.
But, sometimes you just need a freshie to get the crispest tasting cuppa.
The process goes like this:
– Mugs in hot soapy water
– Sponge and a bit of elbow grease
– Drain for a min while the kettle boils
– Dry the mugs
– Bag in, water on top
– Milk later, sugar if you really must
All that to say, an oft-overlooked part of tea making is a nice tea towel.
With this one – which is a durable, absorbent and frankly pretty cool – remind yourself every cloud has a silver lining. Especially rain clouds – without them our trails would be hardpacked and cracked.
Made from unbleached organic cotton, screen-printed in the UK using renewable energy and water-based inks.
– 100% unbleached organic cotton
– Approximately 48x76cm size (nice and big)
– Fabric hanging loop on one corner
– There Is No Hero Dirt Without Rain design taken from our newsletter Thought Farts by Jon Gregory
YOU’LL ALSO LOVE THESE
BEFORE YOU GO
Sign up to our newsletters for fun times, exclusive content, regular discounts, competitions and insight.
We’d love you to join the gang.
Stay up to date on all things Misspent Summers by joining our mailing list. We’ll send you discount codes and ask your input to help make our company and products better. Plus, we’ll send you stories, comment and insight you won’t find anywhere else.