THE 2020 Mountain bike yearbook
GET YOURS NOW
Meltdown is the 2020 mountain bike yearbook by Misspent Summers.
With fewer downhill World Cup and Enduro World Series races than usual in 2020, we decided to roll our downhill and enduro yearbooks (Hurly Burly and The World Stage) into one while adding a load more stuff from across the mountain bike world.
Meltdown includes photography and writing from the 2020 downhill and cross-country World Cup and Championships, Enduro World Series and select other events. Plus, numerous comment pieces from a total cross-section of mountain biking by people involved in just about every aspect of the sport.
It is a record of the year on the international mountain biking scene with extraordinary photography, top-class design and illustrations, thoughtful features and plenty of other fun stuff like the Ultimate MTB Geek Quiz and Analog Book-a-zine.
Meltdown costs just £20 plus shipping.
– 244 pages
– All the 2020 downhill and cross-country World Cup and Champs action
– All the 2020 Enduro World Series action
– Massive photo galleries from the best snappers in the sport
– Detailed and interesting reporting and comment from dozens of contributors
– Printed on FSC-certified high-quality paper by Cambrian Printers, Wales
– Production and distribution by Misspent Summers
– Photography by Sven Martin, Boris Beyer, Sebastian Schieck
– Contributions by various legends
– Will wow anyone you show it to
We thank you in advance for your support and purchasing our latest yearbook — as ever, it’s a product of love for mountain biking by everyone involved.
A small note that we had planned to launch in January, but had several delays in production. If you pre-ordered expecting the book to be shipped before February and are dissatisfied, please get in touch.
— The Misspent Summers team
BEFORE YOU GO
Sign up to our newsletters for fun times, exclusive content, regular discounts, competitions and insight.
We’d love you to join the gang.
Stay up to date on all things Misspent Summers by joining our mailing list. We’ll send you discount codes and ask your input to help make our company and products better. Plus, we’ll send you stories, comment and insight you won’t find anywhere else.